Yes, I have been a blog slacker and I am okay admitting that!! It seems like we have been running a lot lately but not really getting anything done. Do you ever have those months? New years eve we hosted a party at our house with most of Shane's family attending. Tons of fun, lots of pictures, lots of food but you will have to just imagine it all!! No time to blog about it now, especially with these really cute pics I just took of my kiddos.
The kids were out of school last Monday and we needed something to do to get us out of the house. I ended up taking them up to Park City to go tubing. What a blast. It's a good thing all three received snow clothes for Christmas!!!
This is Emma's first time down the tubing hill. We hooked her tube to mine so that she wouldn't be scared but she ended up loving it. She went a few times by herself but it was much funnier to go with Mom, so she says!
Tristan catching a ride back up the hill on the tube lift. What a great idea this was. The kids loved going up the hill as much as they loved going down it.

Tristan and Emma waiting for our turn to go down. We all three hooked together and headed down as a train.
Miss Brittany started feeling sick right when we got to the tubing hill so she hung out in the car for awhile and rested. This was her first time up the hill once she was feeling better. She ended up having a really good time and felt good for the rest of the afternoon.
Three of my most favorite people in the whole world. I cannot begin to tell you how much these kids mean to me and how very much I love them. I am so happy that we were able to spend a mommy day together, out in the sun having fun!!

This is a little carousel that is in the kids area of the park. It drags you around on your tube. It is really for the kids who are two and under but Emma was dying to ride on it. After a few times around she decided that it really wasn't all that great. It is a really cool idea though.
The kids at the bottom of the sledding hills at the end of our day. We were exhausted but there was one last thing that the two younger ones wanted to do before we left.
Ride on mini snowmobiles!! Tristan saw that they had these cool little snowmobiles and convinced Emma that they just had to try them out. Emma actually did really good. I was amazed that she could push the gas and the brake and turn the machine. When did she grow up, I think I missed it.
The kids were out of school last Monday and we needed something to do to get us out of the house. I ended up taking them up to Park City to go tubing. What a blast. It's a good thing all three received snow clothes for Christmas!!!
This is Emma's first time down the tubing hill. We hooked her tube to mine so that she wouldn't be scared but she ended up loving it. She went a few times by herself but it was much funnier to go with Mom, so she says!
Tristan catching a ride back up the hill on the tube lift. What a great idea this was. The kids loved going up the hill as much as they loved going down it.
Tristan and Emma waiting for our turn to go down. We all three hooked together and headed down as a train.
Miss Brittany started feeling sick right when we got to the tubing hill so she hung out in the car for awhile and rested. This was her first time up the hill once she was feeling better. She ended up having a really good time and felt good for the rest of the afternoon.
Three of my most favorite people in the whole world. I cannot begin to tell you how much these kids mean to me and how very much I love them. I am so happy that we were able to spend a mommy day together, out in the sun having fun!!
This is a little carousel that is in the kids area of the park. It drags you around on your tube. It is really for the kids who are two and under but Emma was dying to ride on it. After a few times around she decided that it really wasn't all that great. It is a really cool idea though.
The kids at the bottom of the sledding hills at the end of our day. We were exhausted but there was one last thing that the two younger ones wanted to do before we left.
Ride on mini snowmobiles!! Tristan saw that they had these cool little snowmobiles and convinced Emma that they just had to try them out. Emma actually did really good. I was amazed that she could push the gas and the brake and turn the machine. When did she grow up, I think I missed it.

4 comments:
Holy cow, what a fun day. That looks like such a cool place. I love snow tubing, but haven't been in forever. Thanks for the new post!!!
Maaannnn, we haven't had any snow yet this year, just cruddy ice storms. This looks like funfunfun!
That's the coolest thing I've ever heard of, tube lift AND mini-snowmobiles! Looks like the kids are adapting to snow life ;)
What an awsome day! We took the girls tubing in Park City a couple years ago, and loved it. What a great idea.
Post a Comment