Saturday night Shane and I took the kids down to Carefree, AZ for their annual Parade of Lights. We usually try to make it to Phoenix to see the big Electric Parade but I didn't want to brave it by myself since Shane was in CA. This was the next best thing and it was actually a pretty fun night.
Santa was getting ready for the parade so we had to settle with a picture by his house. The kids really could have cared less about seeing the big guy..made me kinda sad to think that they are getting so grown up!!
Crazy kids!!
Here in AZ this is how we get our snow!!!! The kids wanted to wait in line to play in it but I wasn't about to spend $5.00 per kid and only get ten minutes of play time. I told them we would just have to make a trip out to Utah to visit and get our fill of the snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment