So, as some of you know, I was pretty apprehensive about moving to California. I was worried about the elementary school, crazy worried about the high school, worried about where we were gonna live, basically worried about everything. But, hey, that's what I do, I worry!! Once we got here my worrying ended immediately!! We are living in an amazingly beautiful area in a major cute house!! I am so in love with our neighborhood and the kids are so tired of hearing me say how much I love our neighborhood!!! The schools have all turned out to be great and the high school is awesome!! Miss Brittany is loving it and that just makes my little heart smile!! Here are a few pics of our house and eventually I will get some of the area.
View from the family room, our dining room and kitchen.
Family room and front door
More family room
Our bedroom
The loft which is half my office and half Emma's playroom.
Tristan's room - we bought him a really nice queen size bed so that we could have lots of company come to visit (HINT, HINT)
The girls room - they are sharing right now but things may change soon. It is really hard to have a teenager sharing a room with a six year old!!
Kids bathroom
Hope you enjoyed your tour of our new house. You are welcome to come take a personalized tour at any time, just come on down!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment