Church Ball

Guess who is old enough to play Church Basketball?? That's right, Tristan!!
 I was so excited for him when he came home from church one Sunday and told us that he was going to be playing ball with the Deacons on Thursday and Fridays.  He did really well and we went and watched his last game.  I would have loved to go to more but he gets so nervous when we are there so we wanted him to just enjoy playing and hanging out with the guys.  Hopefully they will start up again after winter break.
 I am so proud of you Tristan.  I know that it is hard for you to put yourself out there and try something new.  You did awesome and I am so happy to see what a fabulous young man you are becoming!!
Emma and I watching the game and cheering on big brother!!

No comments: