Christmas was very quiet for us this year!!! I think it is only the second or third time that we were without the Roberts' whole family on Christmas. We had a fabulous dinner with Barbecue Ribs, baked potatoes and french bread. A little untraditional but really good!!
The kids each opened one present which happened to be slippers for each one. I thought that they could use them the next morning to keep their tootsies warm.
Shane opened the gift that I got him and was thrilled!! He started asking for this book the minute that it came out...I actually can't wait to read it when he is done.
We can't have a family celebration without a picture of Sophie and she looked so cute and comfortable laying on Brittany.
Reindeer food is a must each and every year. All three kids took turns tossing it out so hopefully Santa can find his way to our house!!
No comments:
Post a Comment