Shane has worked so hard this past year for his company and he was rewarded with an invitation to go to Hawaii with the company. Of course I work hard too so I also got to tag along!! It was a short but incredibly sweet trip to Maui and I can't wait to go back.
We stayed at the Grand Wailea Resort on Maui and it was amazing. The views from our room were unbelievable and the resort was beautiful. One of my favorite parts was the fish shaped pool where they have a camp for the kids each day. Kinda made me wish that the kid's were in Hawaii with us, no, not really!
We weren't going to take the camera's with us on this trip because we were set on just relaxing and being in the moment. That lasted about ten minutes and then we knew that we wanted to document this trip. Although, we did pretty good and only took about 100 pictures, compared to my normal of 300 or more on vacation.
One day while there we went zip-lining on the other side of the island. WOW!! We rode on four lines that varied in length and height and of course in speed. It was beautiful up there on that mountain and definitely worth doing. I am so glad that Shane hooked us up on the zip lines!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment