First Day Of School

We came home from Utah and before we knew it school was starting again.  Our summer flew right on by and we are ready for a great 2012-2013 school year.
 School year pancakes for breakfast - Senior, 8th grade and 4th grade.
 Britt is a SENIOR this year. Can you believe it?  I can't.  It is hard to imagine that she will be heading off to college at this time next year and living life on her own.  Britt-you are an amazing young woman and I am so proud of all that you have accomplished in your lifetime so far.  I know that you will succeed no matter what you choose to do with your life and you will always have our support and love to back you up.  Thank you for making the teenage years a dream for us, you have set the bar extremely high for your brother and sister.  Keep on being you and you will continue to be blessed!!
 Tristan is in 8th grade this year, his last year in middle school.  T-bone-you always keep us on our toes and keep a smile on my face.  You have made such good choices as you have navigated through middle school and I couldn't be prouder.  I hope that this year is a great year for you and that you enjoy every second of being the "big kids on campus"!!  I love to watch you skate and am impressed by all our accomplishments.  Thank you for being a great example to your sisters and your friends, you are the best teenage boy around!
 Emma is in 4th grade this year, not sure how she got so big so fast.  Miss Emma-you make me laugh every day and I am so glad that you are a part of our family.  You have brought so much joy and happiness to all of us and you are loved more than you could ever imagine.  I pray that you continue to be true to who you are and never let anybody tell you that it's wrong.  Your sense of style is awesome and unique and only you can make it work.  I hope that 4th grade is a fabulous year for you and that you continue to learn and grow.  Have fun with your friends and remember that we are always here for you.
This is such a bitter sweet picture for me.  It is the very last Fist Day of School picture that I will have with all three of my babies in it.  Well, maybe not.  If Britt goes to school close enough we can drive down on the first day of school and take pictures with her, I am sure she would love that!!  I am so blessed to be the mother to these three angels, they have made my life a complete joy and I couldn't ask for more.  Love you all to the moon.

No comments: