Tristan, Emma and I headed to Utah to spend the month of July with the Roberts' family. Shane and Brittany stayed behind to work and do a few college tours. Our first item of business was the Provo 4th of July parade, one of my favorite things to do when visiting Utah in the summer. I am pretty sure that the entire valley shows up for this parade and it is always so much fun.
This year Stephanie Nielson and her family were the Grand Marshall's. I have been reading Stephanie's blog for many years now and am always amazed at her strength and her love for those around her. You can check out her blog here.

Emma, Grandma and Mia enjoying the parade.
All the little girl cousins - Emma. Morgan, Mia and Ella.
Halfway through the parade Mia and Emma ended up with our camera's and I found about 20 pictures like this one. I am guessing the Aunt Bree found the same thing of Emma on her camera!! However, Emma did take some really good pictures, I was pretty impressed!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment