Skateboards and Scooters

To celebrate Uncle Stir's birthday we enjoyed a picnic at the park and some Extreme Boarding!! I love, love, love all the parks in Utah.  It seems like there is one on every corner and each one has something different and unique to do.  I often forget to take Emma to the park these days because I think she is too grown up for it.  But then we have days like this where I see just how much she enjoys it and is still such a little girl. I am going to try to remember to keep her little as long as possible.
 Here comes Kari and Emma down the hill in a skateboard race.

 Dani decided that just sitting on the scooter was way better than going down the big hill.  I would have to agree with her on that one.
 Once a dare devil, always a dare devil!!  Tristan gets bored quickly so he is always coming up with new ways to entertain himself.  I don't always agree with what he does though!  He and Uncle Stir thought riding three skateboards down the hill would be a great idea.  Luckily, neither one got hurt during this little stunt.  It wasn't until Uncle Stir took the scooter for a spin that someone got hurt.  Sorry that you fell Stir, hopefully the healing will continue and you will be better soon!!
What a fabulous night spent with cousins and family!

No comments: