Breakfast for Dinner???

After we finished with our Christmas Caroling Grandma & Grandpa took us all out to dinner at IHOP!! My kids were so happy 'cuz they just love IHOP and love spending as much time as possible with our extended family!
Everyone had hot cocoa to warm up our cold little bodies. The waitress must have forgot that it was getting close to bedtime because she just kept bringing us more cups of cocoa. I guess she figured that she didn't have to deal with the hyper kids so why not!!!

It's rare to have a picture of myself on here so I thought, what the heck. This is one of my very favorite sister-in-laws, Emily. She is so cute and I love spending time with her.

Spencer, Emma and Mia enjoyed playing at the restaurant. I think that the rest of the restaurant patrons were ready for us to leave after about ten minutes of these three playing and going crazy. We really do try to teach them good restaurant manners but sometimes you gotta break the rules!!



5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love going out to breakfast! Especially at IHOP and family would make it even better!

Babcocks said...

Love your pictures. They are so much fun. Thank you for sharing. I have you on ours now.

Emily said...

Wow, lots of new posts. I love it.

That was such a fun night! IHOP was crazy especially when Spencer tripped and his sausage went a flyin'! MMM I could totally go for more hot cocoa right now.

Bugg's mama said...

Yep, that was sure fun....and a bit chaotic but when is it not when the fam gets together?

Zoo Keeper said...

Hey...Happy Christmas! Will you tell Brittany to invite me to her blog? If that is okay with you. It just won't let me make comments and she is so cute and comments on my blog! HI BRITTANY!! Thanks!