Monte L. Bean Museum

Have you ever been to the Bean Museum at BYU?? If not, you should go at least once in your lifetime. This is by far the coolest museum that I have ever been to. We went with Tristan's fourth grade class for a field trip. I am so blessed to be able to go on field trips with my kids. Thanks honey for working so hard so that I can stay home and enjoy these things with our babies!!
Emma has decided that the Zebra is now her favorite animal. I thought she might be freaked out by all the animals but she really enjoyed herself.
Tristan and one of his friends. Can someone tell me why kids have to act goofy in pictures??

I just love this butterfly. It is made from a bazillion little butterflies. Too cool.


1 comment:

Lynnette said...

I always used to take Jordan to the Bean Museum when he was a toddler. We lived right up the street, and we'd walk down there for something free to do. He loved it. I especially like the "Liger."