The BYU vs. Utah game was a big event around these parts!! We decided that we would have a party in honor of BYU. We had a blast even if they didn't win. Oh well, at least we enjoyed having friends and family over for the day!!
Emma was really torn about who to cheer for. The night before the game when Shane was tucking her into bed she said, "I really don't know who to cheer for tomorrow. I should cheer for BYU 'cuz I like them but we live in Utah so maybe I should cheer for Utah". She just sighed and went to sleep. The next morning I sat down with her and made this shirt. She was so happy that she was not going to have to choose between the two teams!!
Can you believe that you can buy salt water taffy just for BYU?? Crazy.
Shane & his brother Brian kept the barbeque going throughout the day. It seems like we ate in shifts depending on when you arrived. And then, of course, we had to eat again at dinner time. Poor Shane, he may have been watching the burgers more than the game.
Jeremy and his son, Adam were definately cheering for the Y.
The little kids kept themselves busy playing with Little People, jumping on the trampoline(which, by the way, we put in the garage for the cold winter months!), and running around like crazy kids.
Emma was really torn about who to cheer for. The night before the game when Shane was tucking her into bed she said, "I really don't know who to cheer for tomorrow. I should cheer for BYU 'cuz I like them but we live in Utah so maybe I should cheer for Utah". She just sighed and went to sleep. The next morning I sat down with her and made this shirt. She was so happy that she was not going to have to choose between the two teams!!
Can you believe that you can buy salt water taffy just for BYU?? Crazy.
Shane & his brother Brian kept the barbeque going throughout the day. It seems like we ate in shifts depending on when you arrived. And then, of course, we had to eat again at dinner time. Poor Shane, he may have been watching the burgers more than the game.
The little kids kept themselves busy playing with Little People, jumping on the trampoline(which, by the way, we put in the garage for the cold winter months!), and running around like crazy kids.

2 comments:
That was such a fun night! It was so funny to see Shane get so worked up about a game. Silly boys. Dang I took some cute pics that night but had to delete them to make room for Thanksgiving pics. Its a shame cause I'd rather not remember this Thanksgiving :)
That a funny pic of me and Spencer. Silly guy.
you guys are having too much fun!!! Can't wait to BBQ with y'all next summer ;)
Post a Comment