Blessing the Babe

Little Miss Ella Rose received her baby blessing the day after we got home from camping. She is such a little angel and we are blessed to have her in our family. The blessing was at G&G Roberts' house and it was so special. I love that we give our babies a blessing when they are first born, what a fabulous way to start life out here on Earth.
Both sets of Grandparents

Proud Mama and Daddy


A great picture of the whole family. Wyatt is so dang happy in this picture...Miss Mia-not so much. I am thinking it was a big weekend and a big day and that makes for some not so happy little kiddo's.

My first born and I. Hard to believe that we were giving this little girl a blessing fourteen long years ago.
The Roberts' cousins plus one!! We were missing a few but it is so hard to get a picture of everyone that this will just have to do for now. I think we had four or five of us taking pictures, trying to get at least one good one. All in all, a very wonderful day and a great way to end our weekend of family-ness....


2 comments:

Emily said...

I love this picture of all the kids. What are the boys doing in the back? I sure do miss you and your kids.

Bugg's mama said...

Can you believe that baby is now FOUR months?!!!! sigh....longest 4 mos of my life.