The 4th of July is my favorite holiday and I love celebrating this special day. Being an American is such a great honor and I am grateful to all those who have made it possible for us to call ourselves Americans!! Celebrating with family makes this holiday even more special. We had tons of stuff planned to do on this great day but didn't end up doing it all. We did, however, have tons of fun with all the things that we did get around to doing.
First up was the Provo Parade. I loved this parade two years ago when we were able to go while visiting G&G. This year it was just as good. I am always amazed at how awesome the floats were and how many people actually participate in this parade. We sat a few rows back so the kids were bummed that they weren't getting any candy but I think they had fun anyways.
One of my favorite floats. I just love seeing the flag of this great country.
Britt and Shayna relaxing while enjoying the parade.
Next up was a family barbecue at G&G's house. Emily and Morgan getting ready to head outside for some great food. Morgan is such a cutie pie, love this little girl.
First up was the Provo Parade. I loved this parade two years ago when we were able to go while visiting G&G. This year it was just as good. I am always amazed at how awesome the floats were and how many people actually participate in this parade. We sat a few rows back so the kids were bummed that they weren't getting any candy but I think they had fun anyways.
One of my favorite floats. I just love seeing the flag of this great country.
Britt and Shayna relaxing while enjoying the parade.
Next up was a family barbecue at G&G's house. Emily and Morgan getting ready to head outside for some great food. Morgan is such a cutie pie, love this little girl.




3 comments:
That was a fun BBQ. I noticed I'm in the background of the swing picture. There is a child unconscious on the ground. Umm I don't remember what happened.
Oh Emily, that was when Kari hit Sarah as she was running behind the swing. I happened to snap the picture right as it was happening!! Guess you gotta watch where you're going around the Grandparents house!
We miss you guys so much! That baby there has grown a bunch and still cuter than cute!
Post a Comment