The end of October brought a very busy Halloween season for us. I think the last week of October was filled every single day with something fun to do. First up was the Bridgeport Boo Bash where Emma goes to school. She had lots of fun playing games with her friends and eating sno cones with her daddy.
Next up we had our annual Trunk or Treating at our church building. This is such a fun event for the kids and I enjoy decorating the car and seeing all the kids dressed up.
We finally got around to carving pumpkins the night before Halloween. Emma and Tristan were the only two home, not sure where Brittany was, probably out with her friends somewhere!!
Dad thought Emma was old enough this year to carve her own pumpkin. I wasn't feeling very good about that idea, especially after seeing how Tristan was handling his knife!!
Finally it was HALLOWEEN. Brittany and Nic took all the little siblings out to trick or treat for about two hours which gave Shane & I a chance to hand out candy here at our house. These teenagers are really good kids and we are so blessed to have them help us out.
My "3' girls, Maddy, Emma and Britt. Love them all.
The whole gang. October was certainly a busy month but also so much fun. Can't wait to see what next year brings.
.jpg)









.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment