It's Beginning To Look...

Alot Like Christmas!!  Decorating our Christmas Tree is one of my all time favorite Christmas traditions.  I love getting the house all decked out for the season and love having the kids around to help out.
 Emma has decided that Santa is no longer real but is playing along with us this holiday season. I wasn't quite ready to give up on Santa yet but I guess we all get too cool for it at some point in time in our childhood.  Maybe this means that we can start traveling for Christmas next year since we don't have to be home for the fat, jolly man!!
 These two try really hard to act like they don't like each other...but in truth, they would walk to the ends of the Earth for one another.  I have given up on getting decent pictures so I am going with whatever happens to come out on the camera.  Every once in awhile I get a good one and that makes me happy!!!


No comments: