Shane & I decided to take Monica, Colt and Emma down to the Tar Pits to spend Saturday afternoon. We couldn't resist taking a walk under the 40 Million Dollar Rock. I think the city of LA is crazy to have spent that much money on a rock but I'm no artist so what do I know??
Once we got over to the tar pits poor Emma started gagging from the smell. It was a pretty warm day so the smell was a bit overwhelming and eventually she got used to it, sort of!!
An oil bubble in one of the many pits.
Great Uncle Shane and Colt, love this picture!
When we finally let Colt out of his stroller he choose to chase pigeons, go figure, he's a boy!! We made a few people a bit angry because they were trying to feed the birds and Colt was continually chasing them away. Oh well, you don't get a chance to chase pigeons every day, do ya??








No comments:
Post a Comment