Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Shane has worked really hard over this last year for his company, Nexus, and as a thank you they treated some of their employees to a trip to Mexico. Shane went and said it was just beautiful. Maybe next time I will be able to go with him. I am so proud of how hard my guy works for our little family and of how dedicated he is to us. I am thankful to have such an awesome husband. These are pictures of the hotel where he stayed and of the view from the hotel.



2 comments:

nikki said...

Cute blog Michelle! It's turned out great - are you enjoying it yet or is it a pain? :) Do I get to add you to my list too?

Zoo Keeper said...

Michelle- That would be great! Add us, I would love to keep in touch with you through the blog! Brittney is so GROWN UP!! All three of them crack me up, they are so grown up!