This afternoon we took the kids over to the pool for an afternoon of swimming. The pool opened last weekend and we couldn't wait to put on our suits, lather on the sunscreen and hit the pool. Emma learned how to swim last year and did a pretty good job, I just wasn't sure that she would retain her swimming for this year. I was wrong. She jumped right in and then decided that she was brave enough to go off the diving board for the first time. It was so cool to see how independent and brave she has become over this last year. We were at the pool for a couple of hours but of course that is never enough. We will be there lots this year, especially since everyone is now able to swim. Yea!!!
There she goes. She is so happy, you can see the smile on her face. We have to yell at her to shut her mouth though because she forgets and then gets a mouthful of water.
Here goes Tristan. He goes so fast that it is hard to get a good picture of him and he is past the age of stopping to pose for the camera.
Here is the video of Emma jumping off the diving board. We are so proud of her.

1 comment:
I can't keep up with commenting on all your new posts! So awesome!
I know - the pool is our favorite too! I'm sure we'll see lots of each other this summer!
Post a Comment