Cub Scout Fear Factor Party

Awhile back we won a gift certificate to have a Fear Factor party by Deb's Dragons and Other Misunderstood Creatures. It was getting close to the expiration date so we decided we better put it to use and surprised the Cub Scouts in our Ward with the party. Unfortunately, I was unable to be there to see all the creepy crawly things but I heard it was awesome. The boys are still talking about how they held Madagascar Hissing Roaches, let scorpions crawl up their arms,and sat in a pretend coffin with snakes. I think it was a hit!! Here is Tristan with the snakes in the coffin. I think most of the boys participated in this feat along with our pregnant Wolf Leader, Jeanne!!
This is one of the scorpions that the boys were able to hold and let crawl up their arms. I can't say that I would ever be brave enough to do something like this. I am so happy that Tristan is this brave, however, it kinda makes you wonder what else he is brave enough to do.

1 comment:

Family of Disney said...

Hi Michelle... if you want to my picture with the snakes, here you go!
http://familyofdisney.blogspot.com/2008/04/pregnancy-and-caring-for-baby.html