My first born turned 14 years old on May 12!!! I can't believe that she is so grown up. Brittany has turned into such an amazing young woman and we couldn't be prouder (is that a word?) of her. She will be starting her first year of high school this fall and I have no doubt that she will rock it like everything else the girl does...she is just amazing!! We love you Doodlebug!
Grandma made this adorable skirt for Brittany. She wore it to school on her actual birthday and looked so darn cute. I don't ever remember looking quite so cute when I was her age!!!
After dinner we had a little family party for Brittany along with cousin Mia. One of our traditions is to have dinner, cake and presents with just the five of us on each child's actual birthday. I feel like it gives me the chance to just reflect on the year that has passed and prepare for the year that is coming. The weekend of her birthday Britt had some friends sleep over and they hung out at the mall and saw a movie. Parties are so much easier when the kids get older :)
Tristan saw this Twilight bag a couple months ago and has been hiding it in his room to give to his sis on her bday. I know it was really hard for him to wait, he just wanted to give it to her everyday. What a sweet guy!!
Grandma made this adorable skirt for Brittany. She wore it to school on her actual birthday and looked so darn cute. I don't ever remember looking quite so cute when I was her age!!!
After dinner we had a little family party for Brittany along with cousin Mia. One of our traditions is to have dinner, cake and presents with just the five of us on each child's actual birthday. I feel like it gives me the chance to just reflect on the year that has passed and prepare for the year that is coming. The weekend of her birthday Britt had some friends sleep over and they hung out at the mall and saw a movie. Parties are so much easier when the kids get older :)
Tristan saw this Twilight bag a couple months ago and has been hiding it in his room to give to his sis on her bday. I know it was really hard for him to wait, he just wanted to give it to her everyday. What a sweet guy!!





1 comment:
Happy B-day to the b-spot!
Post a Comment