Fishing with the Fam

While Uncle Glenn & Aunt Ale were here we made a trip up the canyon for a campfire and some good old fashioned fishing!! I am not a big fisher, I think it's pretty gross and boring, so thank heavens for all the Roberts men who give my kids that FUN experience. Kari caught one of the first fish but wasn't too sure about it. Go ahead, Daddy, you hold cuz I ain't touching it!!!
Tristan was so excited that he caught a fish. He has been out a few times but never actually caught anything. I think this is the only time that I have ever seen this boy sit still..maybe fishing should become his next hobby.
Hanging around the campfire. Looks like a fun night, right? It rained on us the entire time we were there but no one wanted to leave since we drove up there, dug out all our camping stuff and the kids were having fun fishing. Me, I can do without the rain and the cold. Maybe towards the end of July it will warm up and then we can try again.
Look at my girl, she caught her first fish tonight, too. Wow, I am so impressed with the kids' fishing abilities!!
This is how we ended our night in the canyon. See those flashing RED and BLUE LIGHTS??? Yes, we got pulled over, and guess who was driving??? Shane!! He is always bragging about how he never gets pulled over and how the cops just love him. Not only did we get pulled over but he actually got a ticket. Whoops, that'll teach him to brag!!!!

2 comments:

Chasing Solitude said...

That was so much fun! I didn't realize that was t-bone's first fish?! And where's the blog about his shooting experience with uncle G? LOL

Brittany said...

haha that's my fishie!!! :] and that's anna on the phone with me!!! good times, good times... lolz