My Little Gymnast

Emma decided that she wanted to try out gymnastics this year and I am so happy to say that she is a natural!! I knew she would be good but the girl is just blowing me away. She started in late April and caught up to the girls who had been doing the class since the beginning of the school year....only took her about two weeks to catch completely on. Emma Sue you rock, girlfriend!!! At the end of May they had a little exhibition where they performed on each of the events-bars, floor, vault and balance beam. You can see the video on You Tube by clicking here.
After Emma had her professional pictures for the exhibition done I took her over to the park to get a few fun ones. She definitely has no problem posing for the camera, must get that from her Daddy!! What a sweet little thing my girly is, don't ya think?

No comments: