Soccer, Soccer and More Soccer

My little man played soccer this spring and I was amazed by his talent. I guess they play soccer during recess at school so this is all he talked about for weeks, when registration came around he begged to play. I figured it wouldn't involve too much so I said yes. Then, right before practices were supposed to start I got a phone calling asking Shane and I to bet the coaches of the team. I couldn't say no so of course we ended up coaching the team. Needless to say, it took up two nights a week, every Saturday for the last ten weeks and numerous phone calls to parents. Oh well, it was a great experience for Tristan and I learned that I will never coach again. The one down side to the whole thing was I was unable to take pictures of T during the game because I was busy coaching from the sideline. Oops!!!

2 comments:

Chasing Solitude said...

Did you guys finally get decent weather for practices? Or was it crazy windy the whole season? Either way, good job T-bone~!

Anonymous said...

awesome pic!
aunt heidi