This year we celebrated Wyatt's 3rd Birthday!! Our Wyatt is such a special little guy and he brings so much joy to our whole family. You can read more about him on his momma's blog here. It was a great night at the park and the weather was absolutely beautiful. I love this time of year when we get to celebrate so many birthdays in our family.
Bugg was so happy when we were singing to him. He has the sweetest smile and his laughter is incredibly contagious.
The Roberts' and the Dixon's all join together for this fun celebration.
Of course I don't go anywhere without my little Sophie and the kids were thrilled to see her out of the house. This was the first time we took her out to a public park because I was too afraid of her getting sick. My niece Morgan loves the puppy and just wants to hold her all the time.

Bugg was so happy when we were singing to him. He has the sweetest smile and his laughter is incredibly contagious.
The Roberts' and the Dixon's all join together for this fun celebration.
Of course I don't go anywhere without my little Sophie and the kids were thrilled to see her out of the house. This was the first time we took her out to a public park because I was too afraid of her getting sick. My niece Morgan loves the puppy and just wants to hold her all the time.

1 comment:
That is a great picture of Spencer! On a side note: I still don't recall having seen your dog yet.
Post a Comment