I can't believe it. . . Shane and I our celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary today!! Holy cow, it seems like only yesterday we were saying our vows and promising to love eachother forever. We were first married on June 18, 1994 at Shane's parents house. We had a small ceremony with our families in the backyard. We didn't want a big wedding, we just wanted to get married and start living our life together.
Eight years later, on our anniversary, we were sealed for all time and eternity in the Oakland California Temple. What an amazing experience for us and our little family. At the time of our sealing we had Brittany, who was 7 years old, and Tristan, who was 3 years old. It was so special to see all of us, dressed in white being sealed together as a forever family. I know that we should have been sealed earlier in our marriage but having the kids be able to go to the temple was so incredibly awesome. I know that this is something that neither one will ever forget. Actually, Tristan was recently talking about some of the things that our Sealer said to him when they first brought the kids into the Sealing Room. It is amazing how much these kids can remember.


My dear sweet husband, I am so lucky to have married the man of my dreams. I always knew that I would find that special someone and my dream came true 14 years ago. I know that we have had plenty of ups and downs, but it is all those times that have made us who we are. Thank you for loving me, spoiling me, and putting up with me. You have truly made my life worth living. Not only did you give me true love you gave me three beautiful babies and a reason to live an amazing life. Thank you for always listening to me and trying to understand what in the heck I was talking about. You have been loving, caring, kind, passoniate, patient, and so many more things that I cannot even list them all. I love you with all my heart and will continue to do so for eternity. Thanks for being you and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!!!

1 comment:
Such a sweet post! Happy anniversary! That's me and Patrick's temple too - Brittany told me when she saw a picture at our house! I agree that it must have been so special to have your children with you at your sealing.
Post a Comment