What is this child doing????

Emma is such a funny girl. She is always coming up with new ways to entertain herself and today was no different!! We were playing with our water sponges when I turned around to see her head in the mop bucket!! At first I thought maybe she accidently fell in, then I quickly realized that she was doing this on purpose. When she pulled her head out her whole face was wet. She wasn't only getting her hair wet she completely submerged her face in the water. What a goofy kid. After about five times I told her she had to stop since she was coughing everytime she came up for air. Only Emma could find amusement in this activity.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny Emma!

Looks like you have been so busy having fun this summer! I need to check out that website for some fun ideas for my kids. Thanks for the link!

Cute new background you have!!