Thanksgiving Point

Today we went to Thanksgiving Point. What a great family place to hang out. There are all kinds of different areas to explore including a huge dinosaur museum, 3-D Imax theater, farm area, gardens with water falls and so much more. We were only able to get through the dinosaur and farm parts today. We bought a membership so we can go back anytime throughout the next year. The kids loved it and so did we. Rachel, Brittany, Tristan and Emma pose by this giant dino in the lobby of the entrance to the museum.
Tristan had a great time reading all about the dino's and amazingly, already knew so much that he was schooling us as we walked around!!
Brittany standing next to the leg of a dino. Wow, that is huge.
Tristan and Emma would like this little dino for a pet. Do you think it is against our CC&R's to have a pet dino?? At least he wouldn't bark all night!!
Watch out, Tristan, that shark is going to eat you!

3 comments:

nikki said...

We went there at Christmastime and I agree - totally awesome! It looks like from your other posts that you guys are adjusting well and finding lots of fun things to do. Nice score on the pool...too bad about the dogs!

Julee said...

Fun place!! I would love to go there next time we are up that way!! I think Brooklynn would love it!!!

Anonymous said...

We love Thanksgiving Point too! I have the same picture of my kids in front of the shark. I must admit I'm having a hard time believing that you're missing us though! It looks like you are having waaaay too much fun!!!