Baby Mac

I found this story on a friends blog and just felt the need to pass the link along. What an inspiring story of two people who truly love each other and have had their faith tested beyond what anyone would want to go through. Baby Mac passed away two days before his due date and Mom had to endure 11 hours of labor to bring this perfect little baby boy into the world. I cried the entire time that I read the story and looked at the pictures. At a time of sadness this family focused on their blessings and how much Heavenly Father loves them. I am not sure that I could do that. I am grateful to have been able to read about this precious baby boy and have my testimony strengthened. When you have a few peaceful moments in your day, grab a box of Kleenex and read about this baby boy who is loved more than he will ever be able to imagine by a truly amazing family. The link is http://babymckallister.blogspot.com .

1 comment:

Bugg's mama said...

Oh, MY! yeah, I was pretty much a blubbering mess reading about Baby Mac. Yet, I'm feeling so awed & inspired. Thanks for sharing.