The two younger kids came home with their school pictures today. I am not sure why I don't have Brittany's yet, she took hers a week before the other two took theirs. Oh well, patience I guess!!
Tristan is in the fourth grade this year!!! I cried when I saw this picture because over the last month he has lost all of the baby fat on his face and he looks like a big kid. I am so sad that my baby boy is growing up. We went in for his annual physical and he weighs 73 pounds and is so incredibly healthy. He also went in for an eye check and we ordered a pair of glasses for him. Tristan is really excited to wear glasses for some reason. Maybe he just wants to actually see, huh? Could be. Anyways, he is growing up way to fast, I wish we could find a way to slow him down just a little bit!!
Emma is in kindergarten this year and just turned five back in June. She still seems like such a baby to me, I guess because I still baby her!! This is her very first school photo, one I will treasure forever. Her hair is finally getting long after that little fiasco we had when she gave herself a mullet. I usually pull her hair up but she insisted on wearing it down for the pictures. We only had one requirement for her hair being down, she HAD to tuck it behind her ears so we could see her beautiful little face. She did what she was supposed to and I am so proud of her, almost as much as she was proud of herself for remembering to tuck. I am having a hard time letting her go, you know she is my baby. Little steps, little steps, that's what I keep telling myself!!!
Tristan is in the fourth grade this year!!! I cried when I saw this picture because over the last month he has lost all of the baby fat on his face and he looks like a big kid. I am so sad that my baby boy is growing up. We went in for his annual physical and he weighs 73 pounds and is so incredibly healthy. He also went in for an eye check and we ordered a pair of glasses for him. Tristan is really excited to wear glasses for some reason. Maybe he just wants to actually see, huh? Could be. Anyways, he is growing up way to fast, I wish we could find a way to slow him down just a little bit!!
Emma is in kindergarten this year and just turned five back in June. She still seems like such a baby to me, I guess because I still baby her!! This is her very first school photo, one I will treasure forever. Her hair is finally getting long after that little fiasco we had when she gave herself a mullet. I usually pull her hair up but she insisted on wearing it down for the pictures. We only had one requirement for her hair being down, she HAD to tuck it behind her ears so we could see her beautiful little face. She did what she was supposed to and I am so proud of her, almost as much as she was proud of herself for remembering to tuck. I am having a hard time letting her go, you know she is my baby. Little steps, little steps, that's what I keep telling myself!!!
4 comments:
Your kid's pictures turned out great - you're so lucky!! They are getting so big!
wow they look really old. Emma looks darling. Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow. It will be fun
I know, how come the growing up for ourselves took FORever but our kids growing up???? WAY too fast.
I love school pictures - They both look so happy! miss ya!
Post a Comment