Emma's Peeps

So, after school our house fills up with neighborhood kids!! Both Tristan and Emma have tons of friends in our little circle here but of course, the boys never sit still long enough for me to take pictures. These are five of the little girls who live by us. They all get along really well and two of them are Emma's exact age. What fun it is to have so many blondies running around our house everyday. Jumping outside on the trampoline, a favorite after school activity. What are we gonna do with them when it starts to get cold outside and then snows? I want to move the trampoline into the garage. We have a five car garage and only two cars, why not???
After an hour of jumping the girls are parched. A round of Capri suns for everyone!!

1 comment:

nikki said...

I know, I'd be worried about the snow too! I think a tramp in the garage would be awesome. What a cute bunch of blondies!