I found this on a friends blog.....and so I decided to do it!!
1. Leave a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you...HAPPY REMEMBERING!
5 comments:
I always love reading your blog. One of my "fun" memories is from 1995 when I brought our first computer home. You asked me why we needed one and when would you ever use it? Now, I can't get you to stop using it! Great blog honey, keep it up!
You are my mom.....there are soooooooooooo many fun memories. Like when you took me to go get our nails done so many times or when we just hang out and watch a movie....there is so much!!! I luv u stuck to my fingers! ;)
Luv ya lots!
Doodle
ps this is on my blog too....so come comment!
remember a couple years ago right after I moved here and you and your kids came to visit for like a month. That was tons of fun. Like when we went driving down to Manti with the crying babies. Good times. Oh and the day you and I went to the Hogle Zoo together. That was fun. Emma and Spencie were so little. We had some fun times during those weeks and I needed it cause I had NO friends here yet. I love hanging out with you!
I remember when you so loving took care of that little puppy! I can't remember all of the details but you were so devoted to it! I even cried when I found out it wasn't going to make it! It was so cute and you were a great mommy to it! Love seeing you on the swing! What a fun mom you are!
Oh, that was our little boxer puppy Tyson. He was born with water on his brain and we had to put him down. I remember how sad all the kids were. My kids still talk about him.
Post a Comment