Fifteen years ago on May 12th a beautiful little girl was born in Sacramento, California. She was given the name Brittany Michelle and was welcomed with open hearts and arms to two, very young but thinking they were ready for this, parents!!!
Brittany has become quite a handful of names to our family and she will answer to almost anything. Some of our favorites are: Doodlebug, Brittany-ba-doodle, Bug, and Britt. I know there are a few that Tristan and Emmalee call her but we will save those for another day and time!!!
My sweet little girl has grown up into the most amazing young woman. Not sure how that happened but it did. She is caring, kind, compassionate, loving, smart, beautiful, talented, a little sassy sometimes, and overall wonderful.
I thank my Father in Heaven every day for giving me this sweet spirit to look after and guide here on this Earth. I know that he has big plans for her and that we are just one of many stepping stones on her Journey here.
Brittany, you will always be special to me ~ my first born!! It was you who I learned through about becoming a mommy and I know that I made LOTS of mistakes. But, thankfully, you have a forgiving heart and don't hold all those mistakes against me. You have opened my eyes to an amazing world full of unconditional love and for that alone I will be forever grateful. Keep being you and keep that gorgeous smile on your face. I love you, Doodlebug!!!!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Brittany! And your smile is beautiful. Michelle you are such a great mom. It looks like life is good in CA (and I love you hair). We miss you!!
Post a Comment