For Mother's Day Shane bought me a new camera - the Nikon D5000!!! Woohoo, I was so excited. The first time that we took it out to really try it was when we went to the beach to camp for Brittany's birthday. We took hundreds of pictures, played with all the settings, etc, etc, etc.... My favorite ones ended up being the ones of my little Emmalee on the beach playing by the water. She is incredibly photogenic and of course, just LOVES to have her picture taken. So,here are just a few shots of my girl!!!
1 comment:
Hooray for your new camera! I love mine too. It's nice to finally get a good picture. Miss Emma looks so grown up in those pics. She quite the little lady.
ps Spencer saw these pics and said "Mom, we're not so lucky cause we don't live with Emma at the beach."
I know how he feels :(
Post a Comment