It's Great to be 38!!

I arrived home from my vacation the day before my 38th birthday!!! Shane picked me up at the airport while the kids were home getting ready for bed.  I came home to a house that was decorated to the hills. My kiddo's did an awesome job and I felt so loved!!
One of my presents was a new pair of running shoes.  I have been telling Shane that I wanted to train and run a marathon by next summer.  So, he bought me some shoes and signed us up to run in the Santa Clarita Marathon in November.  I think that we will be running the half marathon but it will be good training for us!!
We celebrated with a day spent hanging out with Mom, a fabulous dinner made by Dad and then opened presents and had some Kahlua Cake!! It was a great day and I am so thankful for the blessings of  family that I have been given.  Thanks for a great day guys!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

38! YOWZA!
haha
dang I miss that kahlua cake. Happy late Bday!

Anonymous said...

love the hair!!! you look happy, good day!
-Heidi