On any given afternoon this is what you will find at our house:
T-Bone relaxing on the couch playing X-Box (I have to limit him to an hour in the afternoon or he would be on it every waking minute of every day...this in turn makes me a mean mommy, or so he says!!)
Miss Emmalee painting yet another masterpiece (You will find her here almost everyday working on some sort of craft project..you would think that she was related to me or something!!)
A new paint job for the kitchen shelf (I have been reading lots of blogs lately and coming up with some fun decorating ideas....the kids keep asking me if I plan on painting EVERYTHING in the house..maybe!!)
If you are ever in town and have nothing to do please stop by the Roberts' house, as you can see we always have something interesting going on!!!!
1 comment:
I recognize that shelf! Way to give it new life. I've got some painting projects here if you get tired of painting your own house.
Post a Comment