Baby Dani

This is a post that should have been done weeks ago but I just didn't have any pictures that I liked from my camera so I had to wait until I got pictures from other family members. This is our new niece Dani Lynn. She was born September 23 and is the cutest little thing ever. She barely weighed six pounds!! So tiny and so precious. Congratulations to my sister in law Heidi and her family. We are so glad that we are here to watch this little munchkin grow up. Proud Mama and her beautiful baby girl.
Big sister Kari takes a look at her new baby sister. Kari has done an amazing job adjusting to having a new baby to share the spotlight with.
Just a few hours old.
Auntie Chelle gets a turn to hold Dani. I didn't want to have to give her back but eventually figured it was the right thing to do. I contemplated hiding her under my shirt and taking her home!! My kids were all for that idea until Dani started crying and then they were more than happy to leave her at the hospital with her own mommy!
Tristan and Emma taking their first look at their new cousin. Dani comes in at number 49 on our family tree. She is the 27th grandbaby for my in-laws. Holy Batman, that is a lot of grandkids.
This is Dani at three weeks old. She came over to the house today and spent the day with us.
Emma finally decided that she wanted to hold the baby. She wasn't too sure about Dani at first but now she just loves her.


No comments: