Fun at the Park

We have yet to find a park that we love close to our home in Utah. Anthem has parks everywhere and we loved it. The kids and I met up with some of my friends for an afternoon of park time. The kids had a blast playing and the girls got to hang out and catch up on each other's lives. I have some of the best girlfriends around and I am so happy that we are able to stay in touch. I 'borrowed" this picture off of one of their blogs because I love how the names are on the pictures. Apparently, Ms Nikki knows how to do this. I need a lesson, Nikki!!! Emma and her best little friend, Maci. These two were pretty much inseparable when we lived in Anthem. They went to preschool together, went to church together, and were at each others houses as much as possible. I loved having Maci come over to play at our house. The two of them could play for hours and hours, never arguing and always having fun. It was neat to see how they just picked right back up as if they had never been apart. Hopefully we can keep this friendship flourishing even as they grow older.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love that picture of Macie and Emma; I want to frame it and put it up in her room!! I hope they stay friends forever too.