I am totally addicted to Starbucks banana bread!! I feel much better now that I have that out in the open. I love their banana bread, however, trying to find a Starbucks in Utah is quite the challenge and I am going broke buying it at $3.00 a slice. Not only do I love it, Emma does too. She is going to become a Starbucks girl when she grows up just so she can get free chocolate milk and banana bread. 

In order to save some money Emma & I decided that we should try to make our own banana bread. Plus, our bananas were about as ripe as they could get before being considered toxic and I just couldn't bear to throw them away.
Tristan got in on the action once he saw what we were doing. He loves to cook and is always helpful in the kitchen.
Our finished product. Doesn't it look yummy??
It actually tasted really good. Even Shane said that it was great and much better than Starbucks. I don't know about that but at least we can make a whole loaf to enjoy for less than one slice at Starbucks. Thanks for helping me cook Emma & T-Bone.
2 comments:
so where is the recipe????
Yummy! It makes me want to go and make some right now :).
Post a Comment