Try paper mache!!! Yes, that's right, an ooey, gooey, messy, sticky project but worth every penny!!! One night the kids were bored so I decided to let them try paper mache. I can never make it work but thought, at least they will be occupied for awhile. And, guess what, they were!! I think Emma and Tristan worked on their balloons for almost an hour and a half. Woo Hoo.
Not too into getting messy yet. Just trying to figure this whole glue and paper thing out.

About twenty minutes in they figured out how much fun they could have if they just dove in and got messy. Good times, good times.
Not too into getting messy yet. Just trying to figure this whole glue and paper thing out.
About twenty minutes in they figured out how much fun they could have if they just dove in and got messy. Good times, good times.

3 comments:
yeah you have a new post! I love paper mache. I used to do it all the time with my kids at my last job. I don't think I'll let my kids do paper mache unsupervised for a couple years. A little too messy for us now :)
Great idea! We are always looking for good art projects. Maybe over the break :).
I posted the cute picture of Macie and Emma. Can you get it from there or would you like me to Email it to you? It was so fun to see yall - come back soon!!
Post a Comment