After living in Utah for three months I am so homesick for Arizona. The kids had a break from school coming up so we decided that we should head "home" for a couple of days. Driving is always tricky when I am alone with all three kids so we make plenty of stops for snacks and some running around time. I changed the route that we usually go and went through Vegas instead. We stopped for the night here and the kids had fun walking the strip and going to M&M world.
We were going to eat at the MGM Grand buffet but we couldn't find it. After walking around the hotel and casino a few times Tristan spotted Rain Forest Cafe. It was late, the kids were hungry, so in we went. We had a great dinner and then off to bed so we could be ready to drive early in the morning!
We were going to eat at the MGM Grand buffet but we couldn't find it. After walking around the hotel and casino a few times Tristan spotted Rain Forest Cafe. It was late, the kids were hungry, so in we went. We had a great dinner and then off to bed so we could be ready to drive early in the morning!
1 comment:
Yay! We had so much fun seeing you and Jake loved having Tristan over. I love the M&M place in Vegas. You guys know how to travel!!!
Post a Comment