
We woke up on Sunday morning to a fresh blanket of snow covering our house and yard. The kids were so incredibly excited and kept going out on the back deck to get handfuls of snow to feel and eat!! It was very pretty but of course, it didn't last too long. We left for church at 10:30am and by the time we came home it had all melted. But, it was nice to see snow after living in Arizona for so long. Shane & I both have missed the changing of the seasons, the cold weather, and the snow. Now I am just waiting patiently for the time to change so I can get that extra hour of sleep in the mornings!!

These are the wetlands that are across the street from our house.

5 comments:
Brrrrrr!!! My kids would have been in heaven even with the tiniest bit of snow! How great that your kids get to experience it!! Good thing you'll be coming down soon for a good thaw!
Looks so cold, but so beautiful. I cannot get over how gorgeous your house is. Stay warm!
It is so fun to see your house - it is beautiful! I can't believe there is snow before Halloween! We can't wait to see yall tomorrow at the park. I think this has been Macie's longest week ever - she keeps asking if it is Friday YET!
I bet you are glad you came and visited sunny Arizona. :) It was good to see you!!
Hey..so sorry we didn't get to see you while you drove on through! It was a crazy time for us..birthday week is what I called last week! It's almost as crazy as Christmas for us! Wish we had seen you guys!
Post a Comment