Monday night we enjoyed a block party on the cul-de-sac in our little neighborhood. There are only about 15 houses that make up our circle and almost everyone was able to come out for the party. We barbecued and just enjoyed getting to know one another. We are very blessed to live in such a great neighborhood. We really miss our good neighbors, Alanna & Vinny, in Anthem, but know that we have to make new friends here. The kids had tons of fun running in the streets, playing in the dirt, riding bikes and scooters, and playing in the jump house.
All the kids lined up waiting for their turn in the bounce house. They were all pretty patient and took turns with each other. Brittany was in charge of running the bounce house and keeping everyone under control!
Ms. Emma and two of her little friends. These three along with two other little girls have really enjoyed playing this summer. I am so happy that there are kids Emma's age in our neighborhood.
The bounce house.
To complete our block party we found some baby snakes. Unlike snakes in Arizona we weren't afraid to pick these ones up. Just baby gardener snakes. Emma thought it was pretty cool, I thought she was going to try and kiss it. Yuck!!
All the kids lined up waiting for their turn in the bounce house. They were all pretty patient and took turns with each other. Brittany was in charge of running the bounce house and keeping everyone under control!
Ms. Emma and two of her little friends. These three along with two other little girls have really enjoyed playing this summer. I am so happy that there are kids Emma's age in our neighborhood.
The bounce house.
To complete our block party we found some baby snakes. Unlike snakes in Arizona we weren't afraid to pick these ones up. Just baby gardener snakes. Emma thought it was pretty cool, I thought she was going to try and kiss it. Yuck!!
4 comments:
How fun! I bet you're enjoying the not hot weather. Ugh.
It is too, still hot! Like....90 degrees. Yuck. :)
I love a good neighborhood bonding party! Great idea! Our hood is doing an outdoor movie this weekend. Fun, eh?
It looks like yall are enjoying Utah! (But we sure miss you). I just started our family's first blog-you should check it out when you have a minute the address is
3girlsrule.blogspot.com
Sarah and Macie family
What a fun party! You are so organized and always know how to make things so fun.
Post a Comment