Summer is Almost Over
I don't know if I am happy or sad that summer is almost over. We have one week before Brittany and Tristan start school and two weeks before Emma starts Kindergarten. The school system out here is a little bit crazy when it comes to starting times and bus schedules. Brittany is attending an actual middle school this year which is way different then the K-8 that we are used to. This means that I have kids in two different schools. The nice thing is that both schools are 100% bussed, meaning the kids have to ride the bus. No parent drop-off or pick-up. The bad news is that all three start and end at different times. Crazy. Every Monday is an early release so they get home an hour earlier than usual. I think that once we get it down it will be okay, right at the moment, though, it is looking too confusing to even think about!!
Happily Created by
Our Little Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment