I am so happy that we took pictures last week in the kids' new school clothes because this morning none of our pictures turned out!! We officially started school on Monday and I think I was more nervous than either of the kids.
Brittany is going into eighth grade this year and attending middle school. That is a huge change from the k-8 that we are used to. She was super excited to have a locker-silly girl. I am so proud of how she has handled our move and all the changes in her life this summer. She has been strong and confident, always with a smile on her pretty little face. What a great girl we have in our family. We wish her lots of luck during the school year and hope that she enjoys every minute of it.
Tristan is starting fourth grade this year and is happy to be one of the bigger kids now. The elementary school only goes to sixth grade so he is considered upper class. He is riding the bus to and from school and I am so proud of him. That was a hard thing for him to do, being as to how he really doesn't trust any body's driving since I rolled the van with him in it!! He has grown up so much over this past summer. I was worried that he would have a hard time with the move but he has been the one who has enjoyed it the most. I think that moving was the right thing for him at this time in his life. Good luck in school this year, Buddy!!
Brittany is going into eighth grade this year and attending middle school. That is a huge change from the k-8 that we are used to. She was super excited to have a locker-silly girl. I am so proud of how she has handled our move and all the changes in her life this summer. She has been strong and confident, always with a smile on her pretty little face. What a great girl we have in our family. We wish her lots of luck during the school year and hope that she enjoys every minute of it.
Tristan is starting fourth grade this year and is happy to be one of the bigger kids now. The elementary school only goes to sixth grade so he is considered upper class. He is riding the bus to and from school and I am so proud of him. That was a hard thing for him to do, being as to how he really doesn't trust any body's driving since I rolled the van with him in it!! He has grown up so much over this past summer. I was worried that he would have a hard time with the move but he has been the one who has enjoyed it the most. I think that moving was the right thing for him at this time in his life. Good luck in school this year, Buddy!!
3 comments:
Cute kids - although they're getting so big, they might not qualify as kids much longer! Good luck guys!
Oh, wow! I'm a year away from the school-age stage but it already frightens me to death! aaaahh, letting go....how will I do it?
Your children are just so grown up!
Really cute pics, Michelle!!
Post a Comment