The Jackson's stopped by our house for a short visit last Friday on their way back to Arizona. What a blessing it is to have friends such as the Jackson Family. The kids were especially excited since I have been telling them that our Arizona friends would come visit us even though we moved so far away. Having the Jackson's here made that point a reality and they realized that Mom was right, our friends would come visit. It was so fun to see Misty and catch up on life back in Anthem. I can't lie, I do miss my friends and my home back there. But, I am making friends here and making a good life for our family. Thanks Misty for stopping by. Can't wait for you guys to visit again. And, as always, our door is open for all of our friends and family who want to stop by for a visit. Our First Arizona Visitors
The Jackson's stopped by our house for a short visit last Friday on their way back to Arizona. What a blessing it is to have friends such as the Jackson Family. The kids were especially excited since I have been telling them that our Arizona friends would come visit us even though we moved so far away. Having the Jackson's here made that point a reality and they realized that Mom was right, our friends would come visit. It was so fun to see Misty and catch up on life back in Anthem. I can't lie, I do miss my friends and my home back there. But, I am making friends here and making a good life for our family. Thanks Misty for stopping by. Can't wait for you guys to visit again. And, as always, our door is open for all of our friends and family who want to stop by for a visit.
Happily Created by
Our Little Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment