When Emma came home from school today she had a bag of M&M's with a little note. The note read:
My First Day of Kindergarten
A Rainbow of Fun!
Have your child open the M&M's and choose a color. Read the question that goes with that color of M&M. Have fun talking with your child about the first day of school!!
Red: What is your teacher's name? Ms. Leckly (really Mrs. Mikulecky)
Orange: Tell about a new friend in your class. Um, she was real nice (couldn't remember her name)
Yellow: Tell about your favorite thing you did at school. Meeting my new friends
Green: Tell about the rule you learned at school today. You have to keep your hands in your pockets every time you are in line.
Blue: Tell what letter you learned at school today. Silly Mom, we didn't learn a letter today!
Brown: Retell a story that your teacher read to you today. The Kissing Hand with Chester.
Emma's answers are in blue. It was really fun to see what she had to say about her first day. I can't wait for more fun throughout this year!!
9 comments:
I'm so glad for Preschool. I think it really helps them get ready for Kindergarten. Emma looks so cute! I'm so glad she had such a great first day :).
She looks so cute on the bus!
Emma looks so cute. I love the M&M idea very cute. We miss you! Zoey still talks about how all her other friends went to kindergarten.
Glad you survived! I don't know how I'm going to do when I have to send the last one off to school. Luckily, I have a few years to go until I cross that bridge!
Emma looks darling! It seems y'all are adjusting well? (BTW you spelled Ale's name right, but missed an "n" on mine... c'mon now!) See ya in a few weeks!
Yay for Emma! What a cutie pie!
How fun is that?! Glad she had a great day - she looked so grown-up!
Hi guys!! Looks like you are loving your new adventure! Kindergarten was hard for me too! I love checking out your blog! My computer has been broke for weeks!
How are you enjoying your free time?? Knowing you, you have already filled every minute with something creative and organized and fun! Tell Emma congrats and we hope she has a great year!!
Post a Comment