How Many Pictures Does It Take . . .

To get one good one? Well, let's just see. This first one is the one we finally ended up with after taking about 30 pictures. Trying to get three kids to look in one general direction with a smile on each of their faces with their eyes open is next to impossible. But, we did manage to do the impossible on this day. Thanks kids for sticking with mom while I tried to get a great picture of you three. I love you all more and more everyday!!
Tristan forgot that I wanted to see those sweet brown eyes
Emma had a sneeze attack
I am not too sure what Brittany is looking at that is making her say "OOOOHHHH"!
Emma thinks that we are done and decides to walk away. Brittany does a good job catching her.
We are almost there. Emma needs to look up, Brittany needs to lower her eyebrows and Tristan needs to open his eyes just a little bit more.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great back to school pics!! :) I miss seeing you guys and especially Brittany in Young womens and at the activities. :) She is always so bubbly and lots of fun!

Alicia said...

And here I was hoping that picture taking would get easier when my kids were older! No such luck, eh?

I think it was worth the work---so cute!